Saturday 18 November 2017

Wizard of Oz for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty Blog I thought I would share my samples from the Inspired by the Wonderful Wizard of Oz collection as brought to you by Bev on HOCHANDA this week...


For this art board I used one of the d'inkables with structure paste plus some of the texture stamps to create pattern in the background.  The yellow brick road can easily be extended so for this I used 3 pieces and matched up the bricks to create a longer path.  All the characters were coated with glossy accents to make them stand out even more.


For this diorama card I wanted to create the lion with no colouring, so stamped him onto a lion coloured cardstock with brown ink.  The background was created using distress ink, which I then wiped away through the sunset stencil with a baby wipe.


The line drawings on these stamps are so lovely that I wanted to show them off on this card by leaving the majority of the stamping black and white.  I also love the combination of black, red and white, so stamped extra of the poppies to build a couple of them up then coloured them in red.  This was my favourite sample in the end!


With this card I wanted to make Dorothy a bit different so coloured her hair blonde this time, but that is what I love about stamps, they allow you to do whatever you want!  The background was again created using distress inks and a variety of the d'inkables and texture stamps.


My final sample is another art board, this time one of the little ones.  I wanted to show how you can cut down the sentiments if you only want a part (one of my favourite things to do), so chose the bits I wanted and coloured them with a brushing of distress ink.

The products I used were...

* MDF Art Boards
* Inspired by The Wonderful Wizard of Oz stamps
* D'inkables stencils
* Texture Stamps

Thank you for looking, and if you want to see any of Bev's demos they should still be available on the HOCHANDA website for a while longer as part of rewind.

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment