Friday 3 February 2017

Creative Artiste: Shabby Chic Heart

Hello!

As it is the first Friday of the month it is the start of a new mixed media challenge at Creative Artiste. Click HERE to go straight over to the challenge blog...



The sponsor for this month is...



Here is my design team project...



I started by covering a wooden heart with paper from Maja Road then added some chipboard elements that I had covered with gold gilding wax.  The honeycomb and frame are from Scrapmatts and the words from Dusty Attic...


Using texture stamps from Bo Bunny I added some script and circles for extra interest and layers.
The keyhole, butterfly and two of the flowers were made using quick cast resin in a selection of moulds that I have, then were sprayed with ink and gilding wax added.  These were added to the heart along with some gauze, paper flowers, faux pearls and a metal key...



Please pop over to the blog to see what all the team members have been making and if you have a mixed media creation to share do please enter the challenge.

I will be back tomorrow with some of my samples from the latest Hunky Dory, For the love of Stamps Launch which begins tomorrow morning on Create and Craft, I hope you will come by again then,

Jane x 


No comments:

Post a Comment