Sunday 29 January 2017

Hybrid Dies from Crafter's Companion

Hello!

I have been unable to post much this month as I have been so busy with design team work that I haven't had a chance to produce anything else to show!  I am hoping to get a chance to get a bit messy and inky soon though so I will hopefully have more posts through February.

Today I have some projects that I made for today's One Day Special over on HOCHANDA for Crafter's Companion.

These dies are quite special as they are able to be used as edgeables but can also cut out to create beautiful doilies.  They are really intricate and have beautiful patterns.

I tried to show a variety of ways to use them within my samples...


For this sample I made a handbag using the big score board and advanced projects DVD and used the
Victoria die to create the flap and some layers.


Using the Elizabeth die I wanted to show how beautiful the die would look being simply cut, and this card was so quick and easy to make but the die makes it really elegant.

 
 
To show how you can also create different effects I cut the Jane die to make a doily shape.  The second layer was created in the same way but then I cut away the outside edge to create another doily to fit on top.
 
There are shows today at 12pm, 4pm and 7pm with lots of samples and demos, so do please tune in to HOCHANDA if you are interested...
 
  • SKY 663 (24/7)


  • FREEVIEW 85 (24/7)


  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

  • Or view online at...

    https://www.hochanda.com/

     
    I will definitely be back on Wednesday as it is a new month and challenge over at Altered Eclectics so I will hopefully see you then,
     
    Jane x
     
     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment