Tuesday 11 October 2016

Robin Card for Leonie...

Hello!

Last week saw the launch of Leonie's new embossing folders and stamps on HOCHANDA.  I was really proud when Leonie used one of the cards that I made to inspire one of her demonstrations!  So I thought that I would share my card with you today...

 
The background was created by embossing a piece of kraft card in the 'Scribbly Wishes' folder then rubbing over gently with a sanding block...
 
 
The robin was stamped, along with the branch, holly leaves and berries, using brown archival ink and then the pieces cut out and coloured using Spectrum Aqua pens with water...
 
 
I then embossed a piece of acetate using the 'It's Snowing' folder and made sure it was slightly larger than the panel I wanted to cover so that a dome would be formed...
 
 
 
Finally a sentiment was stamped from the Christmas sentiments stamp set and an extra bit of holly added for a finishing touch...
 
 
Excitingly there is another new Leonie launch this week with some new masks and stencils, here is all the info...
 
 
And to finish here is a sneaky peek of one of my design team samples for Thursday...
 
 
 
Thank you for reading and I will be back with another project tomorrow.
 
 
Jane x 







No comments:

Post a Comment