Monday 29 February 2016

Mixed Media Monday - A Trio of Canvases

Hello again, I hope you all had a good weekend!

I was off at a craft show on Saturday with a crafting buddy and one of my daughters who also loves to craft.  We all had a great time, and many crafting goodies were bought.  However this meant that I was really tired yesterday so didn't manage to create anything new for today...but I did get the frames painted for my canvases.

I painted them all with black gesso and then dry brushed Goldfinger paint onto them.  This morning my husband has managed to get them up on the wall...



Not the most brilliant of photos, and we have a very plain wall!!

Only a short one today, but I am already starting making some items that I will post about on Wednesday.

Have a lovely day,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment